n a ledge overlooking the Rhône valley and Lake Geneva, Torgon has a stunning location. It is part of the Portes du Soleil circuit, the first of the 13 resorts in the circuit you hit from the North or West of Switzerland. it is quite a long way from the many of the pistes, so you need to make sure weather or closing lifts don't strand you if you go beyond Chatel to the heart of the circuit around Avoriaz and Les Crosets. The resort is also relatively low and doesn't enjoy as long a season as many of the other destinations in the Portes du Soleil.Find accommodation at Bookings.com
Please refer to a map and check local conditions for accurate routing information.
- The road distance from Zurich is around 237 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 36 mins.
- The road distance from Basel is around 210 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 18 mins.
- The road distance from Geneva is around 121 km and the journey time is roughly 1 hr 29 mins.
- The road distance from Lausanne is around 56 km and the journey time is roughly 50 mins.
- The road distance from Fribourg is around 85 km and the journey time is roughly 1 hr 5 mins.
Latest Resort Report
Report dated August 24 2017 07:45Weather 18 degrees
Season 17.12.2016 - 26.03.2017
Day ticket CHF: 57.-/4300.-
Depth of snow 0 cm 0 cm in resort
Last snowfall 07.03.2017
Condition of runs n/a
Cross-country classic -
Cross-country skating -
Altitude of cross-country trails -
Snowcross runs -
Snow park -
Tobogganing facilities -
Condition of runs -
Winter walking paths open -
Snowshoe trails open -