t the end of Diemtigtal, a pretty valley that runs off from the Simmental valley, Grimmialp is a small resort with good runs for intermediates, a beginners area, a ski school and varied non-ski activities. Most of the pistes can be accessed from a chairlift.Find accommodation at Bookings.com
By Public Transport
The best destination to access the downhill slopes by public transport in this ski area is Grimmialp, Hotel Spillgerten. Bus stop adjacent to chairlift. Bus also stops earlier at Riedli Talstation, Wiriehorn
- From Basel the least travel time is 2 hrs 29 mins with as few as 2 changes going via Spiez / Oey-Diemtigen.
Please refer to a map and check local conditions for accurate routing information.
- The road distance from Zurich is around 177 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 4 mins.
- The road distance from Basel is around 150 km and the journey time is roughly 1 hr 46 mins.
- The road distance from Berne is around 57 km and the journey time is roughly 50 mins.
- The road distance from Geneva is around 217 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 25 mins.
Latest Resort Report
Report dated June 23 2017 07:45Weather 25 degrees
Season 07.01.2017 - 12.03.2017
Day ticket CHF: 39.-/26.-
Depth of snow n/a
Last snowfall 07.03.2017
Condition of runs n/a
Cross-country classic n/a
Cross-country skating n/a
Altitude of cross-country trails n/a
Snowcross runs -
Snow park -
Tobogganing facilities -
Condition of runs -
Winter walking paths open -
Snowshoe trails open -