amous for caves inhabited by Neanderthals, Ebenalp is a small ski area of red and black runs serviced by cable car from Wasserauen. the resort has two surface lifts and a good long run back to Schwende, where there is another surface lift and from where you can take the train back to Wasserauen.
By Public Transport
The best destination to access the downhill slopes by public transport in this ski area is Wasserauen. The station is adjacent to cable car.
- From Basel the least travel time is 3 hrs 5 mins with as few as 2 changes going via Zurich / Gossau SG .
Please refer to a map and check local conditions for accurate routing information.
- The road distance from Zurich is around 100 km and the journey time is roughly 1 hr 22 mins.
- The road distance from Basel is around 180 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 8 mins.
- The road distance from Berne is around 220 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 32 mins.
- The road distance from Geneva is around 373 km and the journey time is roughly 4 hrs 2 mins.
No local weather available - Zermatt used.
Latest Resort Report
Report dated December 18 2017 07:45Weather -6 degrees
Lifts open 4/4
Day ticket CHF: 34.-/24.-
Depth of snow 90 cm 35 cm in resort
Last snowfall yesterday
Pistes 8/10 km 2 km with artificial snowmaking
Condition of runs good 1/1 Runs down to resort (open/total)
Cross-country classic -
Cross-country skating -
Altitude of cross-country trails -
Snowcross runs -
Snow park -
Tobogganing facilities -
Condition of runs -
Winter walking paths open -
Snowshoe trails open -