he modest Schangnau area for beginners and early intermediates is serviced only by surface lifts, and unavoidably by a T-bar, but with prices to match.Find accommodation at Bookings.com
By Public Transport
The best destination to access the downhill slopes by public transport in this ski area is Bumback Skilift. Bus stop adjacent to lifts.
- From Basel the least travel time is 2 hrs 15 mins with as few as 2 changes going via Bern / Escholzmatt.
Please refer to a map and check local conditions for accurate routing information.
- The road distance from Zurich is around 108 km and the journey time is roughly 1 hr 38 mins.
- The road distance from Basel is around 122 km and the journey time is roughly 1 hr 50 mins.
- The road distance from Berne is around 59 mins and the journey time is roughly 59 mins.
- The road distance from Geneva is around 217 km and the journey time is roughly 2 hrs 34 mins.
Latest Resort Report
Report dated April 26 2017 07:45Weather 4 degrees
Season 17.12.2016 - 12.03.2017
Day ticket CHF: 33.-/23.-
Depth of snow n/a
Last snowfall 07.02.2017
Condition of runs n/a
Cross-country classic n/a
Cross-country skating n/a
Altitude of cross-country trails n/a
Snowcross runs -
Snow park -
Tobogganing facilities -
Condition of runs -
Winter walking paths open -
Snowshoe trails open -
Get directions from Google in a new window or tab
Bumbach is located in Bern